True-Dose Calming for Cats and Dogs 4 oz
Ships to Canada
True-Dose™ Calming for Cats and Dogs
Calm pets are happy and well-behaved pets. But not all pets are calm by nature and certainly their environment has a lot to do with their level of anxiety. Pets become stressed for many different reasons – travel, unfamiliar guests in the house, being separated during your absence, loud noises like thunder or fireworks, or even from sensing their owner’s mood swings.
Because your pet is sensitive to his physical and emotional environment, he may occasionally act out in response with excessive barking, inappropriate elimination, or even destructive chewing, scratching, or aggression.
Fortunately, you can help your pet deal with stress by lessening the root causes and using True-Dose Calming as needed.
Use True-Dose Calming for:
- Thunderstorms or bad weather
- Other pets/ people in the house
- Excessive anxiety
- Made in the USA
- All natural and safe way to address pet anxiety and stress
- Starts working in 15 minutes
- Indicated for thunderstorms, fireworks, separation anxiety,
- training, grooming and vet visits
- Duration of effect is 2-3 hours
- Dose As Needed, safe to dose multiple times a day on food or treats
- Faster Absorption –True-Dose was absorbed at 3 times the levels of tablets or chews
- Convenient – Easy to administer directly onto pet’s food or treat
- Accurate – Measured pump specific to your pet’s weight
- Great taste – Flavor enhancers to ensure high palatability
With dogs and cats only
4 oz bottle
Directions for Use:
Shake well before using. Apply directly to food in dish or on a treat. Use as needed for stress or proper to anxiety-causing events. Recommended to help maintain and support normal wellness and health.
Dogs up to 25 lbs:
1 pump per day
Dogs 26 – 49 lbs:
2 pumps per day
Dogs 50 - 74 lbs:
3 pumps per day
Dogs 75 – 99 lbs:
4 pumps per day
Dogs 100 lbs and over:
5 pumps per day
Active Ingredients (per pump 1.0 mL):
Chamomile*: 13.4 mg
Valerian Extracts*: 13.4 mg
Ginger Extracts*: 2.7 mg
Tryptophan: 1.1 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles
Glycerine, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Xanthum Gum
Recommended for animals dealing with anxiety and other stress-related issues
Safe for use in pregnant animals, animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals with clotting disorders, being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary stones; know allergies to shellfish. Administer during mealtime to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to use of this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
True-Dose CalmingProduct Information Sheet
items in your cart
Don't Forget These Accessories