PetSafe Elite Little Dog Static Remote Trainer
Spend less time training and more time enjoying your dog. At the push of a button, the remote sends a signal, activating your dog’s receiver collar from up to 400 yards away. The collar delivers a safe, gentle static correction. Your dog will quickly learn the association between his behavior and the correction. The Elite Little Dog Remote Trainer is a reliable, versatile, easy-to-use tool to help you train your dog off-leash.
- This is a durable and a waterproof receiver collar
- Features a good/low battery indicator
- An easy and reliable tool that helps you train the dog off leash
- Has a digital display on the handheld transmitter
- Its "tone only" mode gets the dog's attention with a beep
With dogs from 8 - 40 pounds
15 Levels of static correction levels
Covers up to 400 yards
- Receiver and adjustable collar
- Digital remote transmitter
- Charging adapter
- Test light tool
- Wrist strap
- Operating and training guide
Risk of skin damage. Please read and follow the instructions in this manual. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet’s neck may cause skin damage. Ranging from redness to pressure ulcers; this condition is commonly known as bed sores.
- Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- When possible reposition the collar on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours.
- Check the fit to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
- Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts.
- When using a separate collar for a lead, don’t put pressure on the electronic collar.
- Wash the dog’s neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
- Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
- If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
- If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
- For additional information on bed sores and pressure necrosis, please visit our website.www.petsafe.net
These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed. PetSafe Remote Trainers must be used only on healthy dogs. We recommend that you take your dog to a veterinarian before using the collar if he is not in good health.
Not for use with aggressive dogs. Do not use this Product if your dog is aggressive, or if your dog is prone to aggressive behavior. Aggressive dogs can cause severe injury and even death to their owner and others. If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your dog, please consult your veterinarian or certified trainer.
Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty