PetSafe Elite Little Dog In-Ground Receiver
This extra receiver collar can be used with add another dog or as a replacement collar to the Elite Little Dog In-Ground Fence, formerly called the Deluxe Little Dog In-Ground Fence. It features 4 levels of correction, plus a tone-only option. The QuickFit buckle provides a quick release and perfect fit every time, while the flexible collar ensures comfort.
- This is the smallest waterproof reflective receiver collar
- Its "tone only" mode gets the dog's attention with a beep
- Features a good/low battery indicator
4 Levels of correction
Collar neck size:
Neck size: 6" - 16"
This PetSafe In-Ground Fence is NOT a solid barrier. The system is designed to act as a deterrent to remind pets by Static Correction to remain in the boundary established. It is important that you reinforce training with your pet on a regular basis. Since the tolerance level to Static Correction varies from pet to pet, Radio Systems Corporation CANNOT guarantee that the system will, in all cases, keep a pet within the established boundary. Not all pets can be trained to avoid crossing the boundary! Therefore, if you have reason to believe that your pet may pose a danger to others or harm himself if he is not kept from crossing the boundaries, you should NOT rely solely upon the PetSafe In-Ground Fence" to confine your pet. Radio Systems Corporation shall NOT be liable for any property damage, economic loss or any consequential damages, sustained as a result of any animal crossing the boundary. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage. Ranging from redness to pressure ulcers; this condition is commonly known as bed sores.
- Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- When possible reposition the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours.
- Check the fit to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
- Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts.
- When using a separate collar for a lead, don't put pressure on the electronic collar.
- Wash the dog's neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
- Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
- If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
- If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
- For additional information on bed sores and pressure necrosis, please visit our website.
These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure.
- You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It is important to continue daily checks of the contact area.
- If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed. You may need to trim the hair in the area of the Contact Points.
- Never shave the dog's neck; this may lead to a rash or infection. The Receiver Collar should not be on your dog when the system is tested. Your pet may receive an unintended correction.
- The Boundary Width of the system must be tested whenever an adjustment is made to the containment field to prevent unintended corrections to your pet.
- If you use a collar and leash for training, be sure the extra collar does not put pressure on the contact points. Always remove your dog's Receiver Collar before performing any transmitter testing.
The indoor radio fence transmitter to protect the pet indoors
Not for use with aggressive dogs. Do not use this product if your dog is aggressive, or if your dog is prone to aggressive behavior. Aggressive dogs can cause severe injury and even death to their owner and others. If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your dog, please consult your veterinarian or certified trainer.