Nutri-Vet® Protective Inflatable Collar for Dogs
The Nutri-Vet® Protective Inflatable Collar for Dogs is a soft, comfortable alternative to the traditional, hard and uncomfortable Elizabethan Collars (E-Collars) that most veterinarian offices recommend post-surgery or for licking and biting problems.
The Nutri-Vet® Protective Inflatable Collar for Dogs has an inflatable inner bladder made of plastic vinyl that is inflated through a two-way air valve. The inner bladder is protected by a pliable plastic outer jacket that’s lined with a durable canvas material to resist bites and scratches.
- Soft, safe alternative to traditional Elizabethan Collars
- For post-surgery use or licking or biting problems
- Simple to use
- Bite resistant durable canvas build
- 100% washable
- Veterinarian approved
Directions of Use:
1. Remove pet's collar and run collar through inner ring straps of the protective collar.
2. Reattach collar around dog's neck and inflate by pinching and blowing into air valve.
3. Once inflated, connect adjustable strap securing both ends of collar together.
4. Always monitor your pet for proper collar function. Make sure pet is not able to reach injury with collar in place.
Sizes (Neck Circumference):
X-Small: (Up to 6”)
Small: (6” to 10”)
Medium: (10” to 13”)
Large: (13” to 18”)
X-Large: (18” and over)