Natures Variety Instinct Lamb Bites Raw Dog Food
Natures Variety Instinct Raw Bites are formulated to be complete and balanced for dogs of all life stages and breeds. Never cooked, it mirrors a dog's ideal anscestral diet. 95% of the formula is lamb, organs, and bone, which provide an excellent source of high quality protein. The remaining 5% is made up of fruits, vegetables, and other wholesome ingredients. Instinct Raw Bites are made with whole foods, which allows for optimal nutrient absorption. It contains natural enzymes for digestive health. Grain and gluten free, it is idea for dogs with food sensitivities. Made in the USA, it is a safe raw food, so you can feel great about giving it to your best friend.
- Made in the USA
- For dogs of all life stages and all breeds
- Never cooked, safe raw food
- Contains 95% meat
- All natural, nothing artificial
- Whole foods allow for optimal nutrient absorption
- Natural enzymes aid in digestive health
- Grain and gluten free
- Complete and balanced
Crude Protein: min 15.0%
Crude Fat: min 8.0%
Crude Fiber: max 2.0%
Moisture: max 68.0%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids: min .37%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids: min .65%
Calories: 1625 kcal/kg, 178 kcal/cup
Lamb, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, Ground Lamb Bone, Carrots, Butternut Squash, Apples, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Dried Kelp, Broccoli, Cod Liver Oil, Salmon Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Dried Chicory Root, Blueberries.
A dog's nutritional requirements will vary based on individual metabolism, genetics, health status, environment, outdoor temperature, and other factors. It is suggested that you customize a diet with your veterinarian.
Natures Variety Instinct Raw Bites formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for dogs of all life stages and is comparable in nutritional adequacy to a product which has been substantiated using AAFCO feeding tests.