petfood.com > Dog Food > Raw Dog Food > Item # 407006

Natures Variety Instinct Duck Patty Raw Dog Food

$50.29
ITEM OUR PRICE
Natures Variety Instinct Duck Patty Raw Dog Food

$50.29

In Stock. Usually Ships 3-6 business days.
Shipping weight = 6.00 lbs.
Oversize Charge = $12.00

Shipping Restrictions Apply: Must Ship 2nd Day Air

close

Sometimes, manufacturers require that products be advertised only at their suggested prices. When we choose to sell these items for less, we display the sale price only in the cart. To see the price, click Add to Cart.

(Details)

Frequently Bought Together:
close

Sometimes, manufacturers require that products be advertised only at their suggested prices. When we choose to sell these items for less, we display the sale price only in the cart. To see the price, click Add to Cart.

Product Summary:

Natures Variety Instinct Duck Patty Raw Dog Food
 
Natures Variety Instinct Patty Raw Food is formulated to be complete and balanced for dogs of all life stages and breeds.  Never cooked, it mirrors a dog's ideal ancestral diet.  95% of the formula is duck, turkey, organs, and bone, which provide an excellent source of high quality protein.  The remaining 5% is made up of fruits, vegetables, and other wholesome ingredients.  Instinct Raw Patty Formula is made with whole foods, which allows for optimal nutrient absorption.  It contains natural enzymes for digestive health.  Grain and gluten free, it is idea for dogs with food sensitivities.  Made in the USA, it is a safe raw food, so you can feel great about giving it to your best friend.   
 
Features:
  • Made in the USA
  • For dogs of all life stages and all breeds
  • Never cooked, safe raw food
  • Contains 95% meat
  • All natural, nothing artificial
  • Whole foods allow for optimal nutrient absorption
  • Natural enzymes aid in digestive health
  • Grain and gluten free 
  • Complete and balanced
Item Specifications:

Size:
6lb bag (12 Patties)

Flavor:
Duck

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: min 14.0%
Crude Fat: min 9.0%
Crude Fiber: max 2.0%
Moisture: max 67.0%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids: min 0.21%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids: min 2.8%

Calories: 1797 kcal/kg, 410 kcal/patty

Ingredients:
Duck (including Ground Duck Bone), Turkey Heart, Turkey Liver, Turkey Bone, Yeast Culture, Pumpkin Seeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Apples, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Salt, Cod Liver Oil, Dried Kelp, Carrots, Spinach, Dried Chicory Root, Blueberries.
 
Feeding Guidelines:
A dog's nutritional requirements will vary based on individual metabolism, genetics, health status, environment, outdoor temperature, and other factors.  It is suggested that you customize a diet with your veterinarian.

Natures Variety Instinct Raw formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for dogs of all life stages and is comparable in nutritional adequacy to a product which has been substantiated using AAFCO feeding tests.

Product Reviews by Customers