Natural Balance® L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® Venison and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food
Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance® Pet Formulas are used and respected worldwide by top trainers, breeders, veterinarians, kennels, and caring pet owners who want the best for their animals. Natural Balance products provide all natural complete and balanced nutrition in a variety of foods including dry, wet and treats.
Some dogs may be highly sensitive to commonly used proteins, carbohydrates and food additives in their diet. Allergic reactions can lead to irritable bowel, upset stomach, and a number of skin problems. Natural Balance® has created Sweet Potato & Venison Formula for dogs with these food allergies.
· Fresh Venison, a Premium quality protein source not commonly used in pet foods.
· Fresh Sweet Potatoes are premium quality carbohydrates, rich in potassium and highly digestible energy source.
· Canola Oil is low in saturated fat and high in monounsaturated fat. Excellent Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acid profile.
· Grain Free
· Flaxseed, an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids
· No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Colors or Bleached Ingredients.
Sweet Potato & Venison L.I.D. Formula
Sweet Potatoes, Venison, Potato Protein, Canola Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potato Fiber, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Crude Protein 20.0% minimum
Crude Fat 10.0% minimum
Crude Fiber 4.0% maximum
Moisture 10.0% maximum
Calcium 1.1% minimum
Phosphorous 0.9% minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.5% minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.0% minimum