Magnavore PURA Filtration Pad
Magnavore PURA Filtration Pads offer broad-spectrum filtration capabilities in a simple to use filtration pad form. Along with its heavy-duty chemical filtration, PÛRA Filtration Pads offer the finest mechanical filtration, and are made from a carefully selected thermally bonded blend of polyester fibers. These efficient pads offer very fine filtration while resisting clogging.
· Ideal for wet/dry drip trays, canister filters, power filters, and as supplemental chemical filtration in Eclipse systems
· Can be cut with scissors to fit any application
· Made from ultra pure ingredients
· Does not contain any glues, binders, adhesives, or ash slurries
· To be used in fresh and salt water aquariums
· Removes heavy metals and other impurities
· Maintains extremely low to non-measurable levels of phosphate and silicates
· Fast removal of organics, metabolic wastes and residual medications.
· Extremely low impact on trace elements and desirable fertilizers like potassium
· Outstanding mechanical filtration ability performs ultra fine water polishing
Virgin non-woven polyester matrix comprised of four types of fiber and dry impregnated with PŪRA Complete media to a density of 120-150 g/sq ft (0.26-0.33 lb/sq ft)
25% PhosLock brand modified Granulated Ferric Hydroxide Oxide (GFH) – best known ingredient for removal of phosphate, silicates and heavy metals
64% modified high purity zeo-sorbent (Ion Exchange Capacity of 1.65-2.10 meq/g or higher) for removal of ammonia, copper and other heavy metals
11% select grade acid washed activated carbon of bituminous origin for removal of organic and metabolic wastes and toxins