K9 Advantix II for Dogs 6 Month Supply
New Formula with insect growth regulator (IGR). Kills all life stages of fleas and contains Imidacloprid which acts to disable a flea’s nervous system. Advantix II also has Permethrin which repels and kills more pests.
Topical prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice for monthly use on dogs & puppies 7 weeks of age and older. DO NOT USE ON CATS.
· 5-way repel & kill pest protection for dogs – fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, biting flies, lice
· Repels & kills all life stages of fleas and prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting your home
· Fast and easy dermal application
· Only one application a month necessary
· Safe for puppies (7 weeks old) and dogs
10bs and Under – Green
11-20lbs – Teal
21-55lbs – Red
Over 55lbs – Blue
Apply the entire contents of the tube evenly to two to three spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. Monthly application.
Length of Effectiveness:
Under normal conditions, the product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
46.76% other ingredients
Also available in 4 Month # 496021 and 12 Month Supply #496034