Intellipet Bark Solver X25
The Intellipet Bark Solver X25 helps stop your dog’s nuisance barking in a humane and subtle way. You can easily mount this unit on a wall or a shelf inside or outside in the yard. This device automatically sounds an ultrasonic tone to correct the dog’s bark. You can adjust the sensitivity control to set the bark intensity at which the tone can be sounded. This unit also allows you to choose between ultrasonic sound and a tone audible to humans and dogs. It comes with a vinyl cover for outdoor use and comes with a 50ft cord.
- This unit helps solve your dog’s nuisance barking problem using ultrasonic sound
- This unit can be mounted on a wall or shelf and comes with a wall mount bracket and AC adapter
- It helps control barking in the range of 25ft
- You can adjust its sensitivity to trigger at a particular intensity of barking
- You can choose between an audible tone and an ultrasonic sound
- It can be used outdoors due to its vinyl cover
- You can use it anywhere with the 50ft cord
5 3/8" H x 3 5/16" W x 1 3/8" D
Use the test button to temporarily lower the ultrasonic frequency to an audible frequency. This wi| alow you to monitor what types of barking are activating the Bark Solver unit. Do not use the test button for extended periods, or allow chldren to play with thotost button or Bark Solver.
For best results, the Bark Solver X25 should be placed within 25 feet of the barking, facing the Direction of the barking, and at a height just higher than dog(s). Bark Solver X25 may be used inside or outside, free-standing or mounted.
This unit is powered by a 12-volt adapter. The adapter should always be plugged into an indoor electrical outlet.
Contact with water may cause the Bark Solver X25 to case working temporarily, or effect the performance of the speakers and microphones. To protect the Bark Solver X25 from water, always use the vinyl cover. Avoid mounting the unit in extremely damp places or areas exposed to severe weather.
To mount the Bark Solver, select the surface that is secure, firm, and sheltered from weather. Attach wall bracket to wall using two screws (not included). Slide Bark Solver X25 into the wall bracket.
Certain types ol barking may indicate more serious behavioral problems and may not be corrected by Bark Solver X25. Barking caused by fear, conditioning, or by a dog's effort to protect its environment from strangers may not be reduced by Bark Solver X25.H barking is not reduced in 1-2 weeks, consult a dog behavior specialist. Bark Solver X25 wi| not work on dogs that are deaf or whose hearing is seriously impaired.
1. Read and folow a| instructions before using and Instating Bark Solver.
2. Do not let children play with or near Bark Solver equipment.
3. Do not place ears next to unit speakers. Do not place unit m confined spaces.
4. Do not insert foreign objects into any part of the Bark Solver, or any electrical products.
5. Only repair service technicians may perform maintenance and/or repairs to the Bark Solver.
6. Unplug before cleaning. Do not use harsh cleaning chemicals. Do not immerse Bark Solver in water or any other liquid.
7. When using a power supply, use only a UL approved extension cords with receptacles that properly fit Bark Solver plug. Extension cords must be kept dry and off the ground)
8. Do not jerk power supply cord to disconnect. Keep electrical cords away from heat, o(. and sharp edges.
This product is warranted against defective material or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Any product that is determined to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced without cost to the purchaser for parts or labor.
Please contact PetEdge Customer Service at 1-800-638-5754 regarding any defective product. PetEdge will not be liable under this warranty for ant defect, failure or malfunction of this product caused by normal wear, abuse, misuse, unauthorized adjustments or repairs. PetEdge will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages of any type. Any implied warranty is limited to the one-year period provided in this express warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Warranty is void I the product has been modified in any manner, repaired by anyone other than PetEdge or has been subject to unreasonable use.
Warranty is valid in the United States.