Guardian Gear Roadster II Pet Stroller
Pet owner will love to take their pets for a stroll in our sporty Guardian Gear Roadster II Stroller! Lightweight and foldable for easy storage.
- It features front dual swivel wheels for easy maneuvering, zippered top and rear openings, and mesh panels for ventilation and privacy.
- Stroller has lightweight and tubular steel frame which folds for easy storage.
- This stroller can be assembled easily without tools.
- It includes a cup holder/snack tray, bottom storage compartment, paw print design accents, reflective side stripes and rear locking wheels.
Fully opened: 39" L x 19" W x 37 1/2" H
Inside pet compartment: 25" L x 14" W x 21" H
- Unfold Stroller Frame until locking hinge on the side of the frame clicks into place
- Attach back wheel Assembly to back of Stroller Frame and push down until assembly locks into place
- Attach the Front Swivel Wheel Assembly to the front leg of the frame. Push down until locking Pin snaps into place
- Attach fabric panel to the bottom of stroller using Velcro aps
- Attach the Velcro aps on the sides of the stroller body to the belly bar of the frame
- Fully assembled Stroller
Do not overload stroller. Maximum weight of pet should not exceed 30 lbs.Use of a safety harness or similar restraint is recommended
- Do not leave pet unsupervised in stroller
- Do not use stroller on escalators or stairs. Fold stroller and carry
- Use brake whenever stroller is parked
- Check that frame is locked in place and stroller body secure before placing pet inside
- Do not hang heavy items from handles as this may make the stroller unstable
- Do not carry additional items in stroller that may cause it to exceed its maximum load capacity
Holds pets up to 30 lbs
Brakes should be pushed up to the highest position before use. To lock brakes, push down on levers to the lowest position