Fiproguard for Dogs 3 Month Supply
FiproGuard for Dogs contains Fipronil, the same active ingredient used in Frontline Top Spot for dogs. FiproGuard once-a-month topical squeeze-on kills fleas, ticks, and chewing lice. It kills deer ticks that transmit Lyme disease as well as brown dog ticks, American dog ticks and lone star ticks. It also controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange. Fast-acting and long-lasting, sustained-release formula protects dogs for up to 30 days. FiproGuard for Dogs can be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Once a month treatment provides premium protection against fleas, ticks, and chewing lice.
- Kills deer ticks that transmit Lyme disease as well as brown dog ticks, American dog ticks and lone star ticks.
- Controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange.
- Fast-acting and long-lasting. Sustained-release formula protects dogs for up to 30 days per applicaton
- Easy to Apply
- Can be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Waterproof. won't wash off.
- Use on Dogs over 8 weeks of age
Up to 22lbs
How FiproGuard Works:
Snip the end off the tiny vial included in the box. Dot the drops onto your dog's skin between his shoulder blades (and between his hip bones if he is a large dog). The drops love his skin oil. As he moves and wiggles the skin moves and the hair follicles move. The drops begin to spread over his skin for the next 24-48 hours, eventualy covering his whole body.
Fipronil acts on components of the insect's central nervous system. This causes hyperexcitation of contaminated insects' nerves and muscles until death.
Inert Ingredients ** ...90.3%
** diehtelyne glycol monoethyl ether