Clean Go Pet Oxy-Advanced Stain and Odor Remover
Clean Go Pet Oxy-Advanced Stain & Odor Eliminators harness the power of oxygen to remove pet stains and odor. Safe for rugs, carpet, upholstery and hard floors. Laundry-safe solution.
- It works instantly to dissolve and remove pet stains, clean soiled areas and neutralize pet odors.
- It is safe for rugs, carpets, upholstery and hard surface floors.
- It is laundry-safe solution, which is even effective on old stains.
Deionized water, Isopropyl alcohol, Ethylene glycol monobutyl ether, Octylphenoxy polyethoxyethanol, Bis-(2-Hydroxyethyl) (C12-15), Alkyloxypropylamine oxide, Neutroleum gamma and Citric acid.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of eye contact, immediately remove contact lenses and rinse eyes with clear water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
- Remove all solid and loose dirt. Blot liquids with clean white towels. Continue to blot until all liquid is removed.
- Saturate soiled area with cleaner. Work into fibers if cleaning carpets, rugs, or upholstery.
- Gently blot treated area with clean white sponge or towel.
- Rinse your cleaning towels/sponges in clean water and repeat steps 2 and 3 until stain is gone.
- After area is thoroughly clean, rinse area with clean water and blot with clean, white towels to remove remaining liquid.
- Allow area to dry before permitting any foot traffic. Always use this solution as your first stain remedy, as areas treated with another stain remover first may not respond to treatment.
- Do not mix this product with any other household cleaners. Always use plain white towels or paper towels to blot stains. Fresh spots are easier to treat than old ones. Some stains are not removable.