All Weather Muttluks Black Dog Boots
Today's savings: 13%
All Weather Muttluks® Black Dog Boots
Proudly designed and made in Canada since 1994, Muttluks are not just fancy footwear for canines. They provide superior performance and “Pawsitive Relief” for your canine companion. Available in eight sizes and two models: Fleece Lined Muttluks and All Weather Muttluks.
- Self-tightening straps provide a secure fit
- Nylon exterior ideal for summer or winter protection
- Reflective straps for nighttime visibility
- Genuine leather soles for a soft flexible fit
- Comfortable adjustable stretchy leg cuff
- 100% Machine washable
- Set of 4
Paw Sizing Information
To Measure Dogs Paws:
Place dogs front paw, standing up with full weight on a blank piece of paper. Mark from the longest toe nail and come straight back down from the back of the paw to make a second marking. Measure the distance between the two markings and refer to the sizing chart below.
Sizing table for Muttluks:
1" (2.5 cm) to 1.5" (3.8 cm): ITTY BITTY
1.5" (3.8 cm) to 2.25" (5.2 cm): XX SMALL
2.25" (5.2 cm) to 2.75" (7 cm): X SMALL
2.75" (7 cm) to 3.25" (8.25 cm): SMALL
3.25" (8.25 cm) to 3.75" (9.5 cm): MEDIUM
3.75" (9.5 cm) to 4.25" (10.8 cm): LARGE
4.25" (10.8 cm) to 4.75" (12.1 cm): X LARGE
4.75" (12.1 cm) to 5.25" (14 cm): XX LARGE
Choose size which fits dogs entire paw, including toe nails. A snug fit is best. Boots that are too large may slip off.
Putting boots on your dog:
Your dog will best acclimatize to Muttluks outdoors so be ready to go, then:
- Open the Velcro strap fastener
- Stand over the dog and slip Muttluks on from behind the dog
- Bunch up the cuff and pull the Muttluk over the paw
- Hold the dog's elbow with one hand and wiggle boot on with the other hand
- Pull Velcro strap TIGHTLY around the boot and press shut
- Cut-off any excess strap, if desired
- Take your dog outside and enjoy!